Captain That You Are
Don't let it tell YOU what to do!
That's when things usually run amok!
Letting your mind tell you what to do is called pure chaos in a bottle!
All heck is going to break loose!
You are the only one who can control your own Mind (your crew).
You're the Boss...the Captain...trust yourSelf to take charge!
Not one single ship gets across the ocean to the other shore by taking orders from the crew.
It crosses to the other shore by following the Captain!
If you notice some of your "crew" members running across the stage of your mind, yelling, hollering and kicking of their heals, maybe even running with scissors (Heaven forbid), you can take charge and change the scene.
You can even change the scenery, if necessary.
Consider creating a fall-back phrase that you can use at a moment's notice, if or when your crew misbehaves.
Here's some examples I invite you take as yours if you wish, or modify it for your own circumstances (there is a trick to creating 100% positive declarative statements, though -- more on that later):
- "I am loving myself, and I am loving myself some more." (this is my fave)
- "I am accepting who I am in this very moment, and all is well."
- "I am perfect exactly the way I am this very moment."
- "I am honoring, valuing and appreciating who I am and resting for that now." (pause for a moment and rest for whatever the challenge is - notice how your Body Cosmos feels when you do this)
- "I am standing in integrity with the Heart and Soul of who I am."
- "I am connected with the Divinity and Joy in me and loving who I am."
Let yourself venture into receiving the Flow of Divine Energy in your Heart.
Notice how it feels in your Body Cosmos as you do this.
All-Ways Remember To:
#LoveYourSelf, and then,
Լ☼ƔЄ Your Self Some More! 💕
…this is where the real magic begins…
#BeLovingness is...seeing the love and beauty in All...including your Self...
#MagicalTransformation #RealMagic #TrueMagic